- Ensures equipment is sufficient and in proper working condition before performing field inspection.
- Understands clear and specific instructions received from superintendent/Department Manager and carries them out in accordance to client’s requirements.
- Conducts measurements, sampling, tank inspection, cargo calculation and monitoring of events throughout the entire operation, in accordance with documented quality assurance requirements.
- Timely reporting of field reports to manager and eventually to clients.
- Undertakes specific projects or special assignments as directed by the Superintendent /Department Manager.
- A Degree Holder
- Good communication and cooperation skill
- Working hard and be available for business trip
- fluent in spoken and written English
- Computing skills in Microsoft word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
Intertek offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. In addition, we promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfilment and reach their highest potential.
Closing date: 30.12.2015 www.intertek.com
Intertek is leading provider of quality and safety solutions serving a wide range of industries around the world. From auditing and inspection, to testing, quality assurance and certification, Intertek people are dedicated to adding value to customers products and processes, supporting their success in the global marketplace.
Our services take us into almost every field imaginable, such as textiles, toys, electronics, building, heating, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, food and cargo scanning. We operate a global network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 21,000 people in 110 countries around the world.
Oil, Chemical, Agricultural and Mineral is a leading international provider of analytical laboratory and inspection services to the world’s petroleum, chemical, agriculture, consumer and Minerals. We are experts in providing laboratory outsourcing, quality control, cargo inspection, R&D support, process and catalysis testing, metallurgy and polymer testing, auditing and consulting.
At Intertek, and as individuals, we:
· value trust and personal responsibility；
· act with integrity, honesty and respect；
· deliver excellent services which add value to our customers ' business；
· focus on continual growth and outstanding performance；
· strive to create a safe work environment；
· value each employee’s contribution toward achieving our business objectives；
· promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfilment and reach their highest potential； and
· respect diverse perspectives, experiences and traditions as essential.
Our commitment to delivering outstanding results through sound and thorough financial practices, superior profitability, stable growth and good citizenship will enable us to fulfil Intertek’s mission while increasing sustainable shareholder